Thursday 22 September 2011

Namaste World!

This blog is my attempt to synthesize things that I see, read and hear into some digestible structure, both for my future lookbacks and for anyone interested. My goal is to mix work with pleasure, so will try to add some flavour of life in India, and especially Gurgaon ;-).

By background, I've dabbled in a few different things in my journey thus far. I started with C++ pointers, went to Distributed Databases before discovering Free Cash Flows. Next I experimented with Build vs. Buy, bought into the power of eyeballs and finally helped create a new Groove of Music.

Today I get to learn from people much smarter than myself, and try to share tidbits from whatever little I've picked up on the way! I'm always up for a cup of coffee, or even better, cold beer ;-). My goal is a 24 hour turnaround on email, so drop me a note and test me out!

Ciao,
Nishant

No comments:

Post a Comment